Char Dham Yatra Helicopter
Inarguably, helicopter is the easiest way to reach the Chardhams in Uttarakhand. Where the trekking can take a day or two for the devotees to make it to the pilgrimage sites, a helicopter tour is the best idea for those with tight schedule and of course those with ailing health and other issues to be able to perform pilgrimage relatively quick.
There are a number of helicopter services, both private and public available for Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand that provide variety of travel packages. One can opt from 1 night 2 days to 4 nights 5 days packages. Also, there are a few operators that offer services according to the number of Dhams one wish to perform pilgrimage at. The price also vary for Ek Dham, Do Dham, Teen Dham and Char Dham Helicopter Yatra package.
There are also the service of charter planes available for Kedarnath and Badrinath Yatra. Pilgrims can choose to visit only Kedarnath or Badrinath by a charter or can choose either of the two sacred sites. The helicopters operate from Dehradun Helipad every morning for Chardhams and return to the city every evening. However, it is to be noted the timings may differ from operator to operator and so does the charges for overweight passengers.
- Tour Requirements
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID /
- Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card.
For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport /
- Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card.
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.
Things to Carry
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed.
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
- Transport A.C vehicle as per the above itinerary. All Road taxes,Toll taxes & Parking fee. Driver Reward.
- Air fare train fare. guide & entry fee during sight seeing. boating horse riding etc. Portages, Laundry, Food, Tips, Liquor, exp. 5% GST Any other item not specified in cost includes.